1) 70 heart beats per minute
beyond, the pace is too fast and that speed is a long-term risk of cardiovascular plan. to measure heart rate, just a watch with a second. it only remains to take her pulse and count the number of beats in one minute. to do when you are at least 30 minutes in a quiet, dark place (it is less irritating to the body).must perform three measurements and calculate the average. an annual audit at home or to the doctor, especially for sedentary and smokers, is recommended.
2) 0.8 the breath indicator This is the figure that appears in a breath test to measure breath.for this a small electronic spirometer is used (piko-6® type or neo-6®, about 65 €) at home or to the doctor.After a deep breath, exhale into the mouthpiece of the spirometer mini: it measures the maximum flow of expiration to 1 second and 6 seconds and calculate the ratio between the two, which will indicate the quality of the breath: at -dessus 0.8 is good. of 0.7 to 0.8, breathing is not at the top and additional tests are needed.below 0.7, bronchial obstruction is likely. without waiting for a check if you are a smoker, allergic, if you have a dry cough at night or simply crazy laugh us out of steam. has done annually for others.
3) 14: the limit of hypertension Ah, blood pressure! if there are 14 for systolic pressure measures the pressure in the arteries when the heart contracts (the first number) andor 9 for diastolic, when the heart expands (second digit) is too many . Good to know: if one is predisposed to hypertension familialement, one can invest in a self-pharmacy blood pressure (from 45 €). Taking the measure three times in the morning at sunrise, before treatment and at bedtime after a 10 minute break, and this three days in a row (rule of three), before making an average.
4) 1.10 gl: maximum rate of blood sugar fasting Above is a sign of concern. Indeed, between 1.10 and 1.26 gl, it is considered that there is an intolerance to sugar, to watch closely (every 3 months) and to correct quickly by better lifestyle. when the rate exceeds 1.26 gl taken during two consecutive blood, diabetes is no doubt. the doctor may request a blood glucose in a laboratory on the occasion of a pill or prescription due to weight gain or finally for simple check (at least every ten years).
5) 15 μgl. .. ouch, we lack almost iron! Below this rate on a result of blood tests, it is deficiency state. ferritin not part of systematic reviews, the doctor prescribed if one is tired, out of breath faster and more prone to infections, or if you have very heavy periods (more than one in five women lack of iron before menopause).
6) 6 mgl to measure our reactive protein c The crp, kézako? the dosage of this protein is part of the basic laboratory tests requested by the doctor when ill. its rate is normally less than 6 mgl but can increase locally when taking estrogen (pill or hormone treatment of menopause) or when inhaling cigarette smoke. it increases especially quickly in the event of infection, inflammatory disease or cancer. in this case, is the persistence of high crp giving warning …
7) 10 … μuil tsh (thyroid stimulating hormone) With this value on account of our blood test, we s ‘nervous about thyroid.this sharp rise, associated with signs that do not lie (mental and physical fatigue, weight gain, nervousness, constipation, irregular cycles), indicating hypothyroidism due to a slowing of the thyroid. conversely, a decrease tsh (less than 0.1 μuil) while one is constantly on the nerves resulting hyperthyroidism.
8) 2 cholesterol gl Our female hormones protect us until about 55 effects damaging a high cholesterol: more than 2 gl. But this overall figure needs to be finely analyzed. thus it are settled into two sub-categories: HDL (good cholesterol) and LDL (bad cholesterol). hopefully, our hdl rate is greater than 0.5 gl and that of LDL, less than 1.6 gl. and if it is the latter figure that increases, opt for a less fatty diet.
9) 88 cm waistline When one exceeds this figure, it is often a sign of an unhealthy lifestyle. gold, a large study of 45,000 nurses for sixteen years showed a clear link between waist circumference and certain diseases. thus, women with a waist circumference greater than 88 cm had twice the risk of cardiovascular disease or diabetes than those whose size was less than 70. So they released their meter every year seamstress to note the measurement and evolution.
10) 25, the key figure of the Body Mass Index This is the figure mark of our build. they call bmi (body mass index) or body mass index (bmi) is calculated by taking the weight divided by their height squared. for example, for a woman of 1.70 m and 58 kg, that makes 58: 1.70 x 1.70 = 20. 20 to 25, corpulence is normal, but from 25, one is overweight . beyond 30, it is obese.
When the figures are no longer sufficientpunctually Having a figure abnormal indicator is meaningless, because it does not treat an analysis result, but a person. however, it is different if the abnormal result and that continues to think well this is commonplace symptoms (fatigue, breathlessness on exertion) that had been set a bit too fast on the account of our days Extension! in this case, a single reflex: a visit to the doctor.